A list of the applicants who applied for the TETFUND scholarship and who met the criteria and qualifications is listed on the TETFUND shortlisted candidates list. The list of TEFUND applicants shortlisted for 2022/2023 is available. The TETFUND chosen candidate’s 2022 list of PDFs can be downloaded now.
This is the Tertiary Education Trust Fund 1st, and 2nd batch list is accessible through the TETFUND’s nominated portal. The selection process to select Tertiary Education Trust Fund shortlisted candidates for 2022 is being worked out.
Every applicant is advised to verify their names, screening locations, and the guidelines and requirements. It is highly recommended that applicants confirm their names, screening location requirements, prerequisites, and the rules.
The information provided on this site will guide you on how to look through the list of candidates for the TETFUND 2022 and other information. The list of shortlisted candidates for the TETFUND includes the names of candidates who have applied for the job and have fulfilled the criteria and qualifications.
The TETFUND shortlisted candidates for 2022/2023
Have you applied to the ongoing TETFUND selection process? It is essential to determine whether you’ve been selected for the screening exercise of TETFUND.
We are pleased to announce that we are happy to inform you that the Tertiary Education Trust Fund list of candidates who have been shortlisted was released. Successful candidates can verify their names before proceeding to the next test step. We offer the most up-to-date information on applying for the Tertiary Education Trust Fund selection procedure.
This guide is essential to take seriously, as all the information you require is found on this page. The information contained here will help and guide you on how to find the TETFUND list for 2022 of shortlisted candidates and other details. Get the complete TETFUND list of shortlisted candidates at their official website.
We’ll explain how you can verify your name and download your Tertiary Education Trust Fund list of candidates who have been successful in PDF format if submitted your application online. You will learn how to get the list of candidates who have been pre-selected and have applied for the position through the official recruitment portal.
How to Check the TETFUND Shortlisted Candidates 2022
The list of shortlisted TETFUND names has still to be released. This is because the Tertiary Education Trust Fund management is yet to publish the list of candidates selected for the screening process that is part of the process selection.
All applicants must wait until the list is released via the official TETFUND site for job applications. For the moment, applicants should disregard any news that claims the board has published the names of selected candidates.
Follow the instructions to Check if you are selected for screening.
- Visit the official website of the TETFUND portal via www.tetfundserver.com
- Scroll down until you reach the middle of the homepage.
- Click on Shortlisted Candidates for the complete list, based on the job that you submitted your application for.
- Click the date to check whether you’ve been chosen.
- You can also monitor your email frequently for any information about the shortlist of TETFUND candidates because the Tertiary Education Trust Fund officials will notify successful candidates through their confirmed email addresses.
- Make sure to check your email frequently for any updates on the screening date of the TETFUND and the centers.
As we wrote earlier in this article, the list of candidates who had been successful was not yet released. The list has been removed. Visit the official recruitment portal to find out if you’ve been chosen for the job.
Candidates are encouraged to go through the TETFUND’s recruitment portal to determine whether they’ve been selected to be screened. The shortlisted candidates of TETFUND are available through their official portal for registration. The list can be accessed following the steps listed above.
Documents Needed For Verification On TETFUND
- Two Recent Passport photographs
- Photocopies and originals of login credentials.
- Candidates must show an official identification document and a photocopy of it (A valid form of identification, such as a valid Driver’s License, National ID Card or NIN, National ID Number (NIN) or International Passport or Voter’s ID card)
- Print-out out the confirmation page for submission
TETFUND Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- A B.Sc or Masters’ Degree at an accredited Tertiatertiary Institution in a related field or an HND from an appropriate course in any study area.
- They also have a thorough understanding of computers and their most essential applications used by Tertiary institutions to work and the proper execution of duties required by the organization.
Please note that the TETFUND form for recruitment isn’t yet available. This page will be updated page once the state goes online. Go to this site or the TEFUND Recruitment Portal at www.tetfund.gov.ng to be informed when the application form will be available for 2022.
Facts to Know About TETFUND Recruitment
The fund is a federal government agency that has a variety of responsibilities within the federal government. Like this, it has to hire new workers at times. Their main aim is to help absorb more people in to the work force and sponsor as many brilliant students as possible.
They gear towards appreciating the unique talents of students, and helping them see that their dreams come true. When TETFUND is engaging, the information will be made available to the public to keep them informed.
The TETFUND list is not yet out, keep checking this website because as from now on, it can be released anytime. In order not to miss out on the news, subscribe for free to get the latest update from us.
- Follow us on Twitter @myeduscholars
- Like us on Facebook