The University of Toronto is now accepting applications for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship.
The Lester B Pearson Scholarship
To recognize its international students’ academic achievement, talents, and originality, the University of Toronto offers the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program.
Those who wish to attend the University of Toronto as freshmen are eligible for this renowned award.
Benefits of The Lester B Pearson Scholarship
The University of Toronto in Canada provides the following advantages for recipients of international scholarships:
- All college expenses, over a span of four years, will be paid in full.
- There will even be money set aside for textbooks!
- There will be no out-of-pocket expenses.
- Accommodation costs are being covered in full by the hosting group.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Students who are not Canadian citizens and who need study permission to attend a Canadian university are not eligible for the Pearson International Scholarship.
- You must be a high school senior or older than June 2023 to be eligible for this position.
- You should enroll at the University of Toronto starting in September 2024.
- Students who are already enrolled in postsecondary education will not be considered, nor will those who plan to begin their postsecondary education at a different school in January 2024.
January 15, 2024.