The Joint Professional Training and Support International Limited also known as JPTS has a scholarship program known as JPTS Scholarship which is a USA/Nigerian registered institution that is out to help Nigerians embrace high professional certifications across many industries.
These certifications are high-quality ones such that in the future, they will outrank degree qualifications in different areas of specialization. The aim of this institution is to equip the challenge country is facing in the aspect of education, training, and development.
The institution, according to the board and management, is concerned with academics, the climate in the country, and the challenge to the Nigerian government and the young youth in terms of compatibility. The scholarship is open to all parents who are Nigerians.
That is why they have come up with an industry-standard certification that will serve as a boost for two hard-working individuals who can’t make it to degree-level. To this, they will be holding distant learning sessions for the upcoming academic year of 2022 to 2023, students will be admitted to learn professional skills, acquire the right attitude and have access to quality tools that will provide them the best opportunity to succeed in their choice of careers.
Check out the JPTS University School Fees For All Approved Courses.
Eligibility criteria for JPTS Scholarship
For you to be eligible for the scholarship, you have to pass a test. This test is usually conducted by the institution yearly to select the best. As one who is aspiring to get the JPTS scholarship, enough preparation should be channeled towards preparing for the test. After the conclusion of a test, successful candidates will be able to apply.
Secondly, only candidates with BSC, PGD MSC, and Ph.D. are eligible to write the entrance exam. Undergraduate and secondary school leavers and not yet considered.
Maybe somehow in the future, they may consider bringing the requirements to accommodate more people selected candidates will be awarded the JPTS scholarship as students of the above-mentioned institutions will receive full tuition and free education while those who did not attend the recommended universities will receive a partial scholarship.
Lastly, you must be an active student of any of the following universities:
- Edexcel University
- St Louis University
- Poma Business University
- California Pan American College
As a student of one of the above-mentioned universities, you would qualify for a full tuition fee waiver. Selected candidates will be awarded the JPTS scholarship as students of the above-mentioned institutions will receive full tuition and free education while those who did not attend the recommended universities will receive a partial scholarship.
JPTS Scholarship Application Requirements
If you have scaled through their eligibility criteria it is time to go through the admission requirements to know if you truly qualify to have a chance of securing a scholarship with the ongoing JPTS scholarship. The requirements include the following:
- All applicants must have a degree certificate from an accredited university in Nigeria or internationally.
- Interested applicants that passed through a university must provide the transcripts of courses they attended during their study period.
- Interested candidates must show that they are good communicators. This implies that as a candidate aspiring to secure a scholarship you must have a good command of the English language which is widely spoken in the country.
- Interested applicants must have a well-recognized student ID card with financial connections. Having this ID card will increase your chance and as well other documents that may be required from you.
The things you need to know about the scholarship are:
Sponsor: Joint Professionals Training and Support International
Type of program: Distance Learning Program
Awards: 100% tuition fee, you don’t have to pay any fees, it’s absolutely free.
Access Mode: Online studies.
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International and National.
Students that pass the ability test will be able to proceed online and acquire a form after which the institution will give them more directions on what to do. It is well to note that the JPTS scholarship currently has not released any memoir concerning the 2022/2023 academic section.
Are you wondering to learn a profitable professional course with JPTS? This article has provided enough information you need to know about studying and being certified in any industry you choose. It’s a show that what you begging for is what will get you high-quality learning, distance learning, and much more benefits.
As a distance learner you can learn from any location anytime and anyhow you want to be provided you have a connection to the internet.
Apply here: http://www.jptsportal.com/registration.php
7 hacks that will help you succeed as a scholarship seeker
Here are some things to look out for and avoid in the future;
- Do not submit your application late; submit your application on time. Late applications will not be accepted. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered for funding.
- The deadline for submitting applications is usually around December or January, so submit yours before this. If you do not submit your application on time, you will not be considered for the scholarship.
- You can write an appeal letter if you cannot meet the deadline due to extenuating circumstances. However, if you do not submit your application on time, there is no guarantee that the scholarship board will accept your appeal.
- If you are denied due to submitting late, it could also mean you could not keep to the submission deadline during your university studies. It will be a negative mark on your record and may affect future applications for scholarships.
- Never submit an incomplete application. Before submitting your application, make sure you have completed all the sections. Please be aware that applications with missing information will not be considered for funding.
- Awardees must submit a report on their activities and achievements at the end of every semester.
- You will be required to submit a report on your activities and achievements at the end of every semester, so make sure you have kept all your receipts and other relevant documents.
Applying for a scholarship can be intimidating, but it is worth the time and energy. Scholarships are typically awarded based on merit or need. If you have been denied, you may reapply in the next cycle. We wish you all the best in your application and hope to see you as an awardee of this scholarship program.
- Follow us on Twitter @twistokapp
- Like us on Facebook