One of Nigeria’s rapidly expanding fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies, Dufil Prima Foods Plc, operates eight facilities around the country. In its 17 years on the Nigerian market.
Dufil Group has made a significant contribution to the country’s cuisine. Because of its broad popularity, our product, Indomie Instant Noodles, has become a national phenomenon.
Applications are being accepted for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- With eight facilities located strategically throughout Nigeria, Dufil Prima Foods Limited is a major player in the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- Young, talented graduates with a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellence, and a commitment to representing our company with the highest standards of respect and integrity are encouraged to apply for our Graduate Trainee Programme.
Requirements Dufil Prima Group Graduate Trainee
- Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Statistics, and Statistics.
- Only those with a First-Class Honours degree will be considered.
- Between no work experience and five years’
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Applicants must be flexible and willing to work wherever our organization needs them.
- Required to have served in the National Youth Service (and provide a scan of your discharge certificate).
- Able to think creatively and with a computer background.
Application Closing Date
The Dufil Prima Group Graduate Trainee deadline date is 14th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online