Is UI Post UTME form Out, or do you want to know more about the University of Ibadan post UTME form? You are on the right page as this post contains everything you need to know about the University of Ibadan Post UTME form or the UI Post UTME Form.
UI Post UTME Form 2022
The University of Ibadan administration is yet to announce its post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session; prospective candidates are to register for the post UTME form early.
The UI Post UTME Form 2022 is out; scroll down for screening details.
UI Post UTME Form Cut Off Mark
The University of Ibadan Management has announced 180 as its Post UTME Cut off mark for the 2022/2023 admission process; you must have a score of 180 or higher to be eligible for admission.
The UI Post UTME cut off mark serves as a baseline for applicants who want to be admitted into the University.
Requirement For UI Post UTME
Students who made the University of Ibadan their first choice while filling their JAMB must have the following criteria to be eligible:
- Have a score of 180 or higher in the recently finished JAMB exam
- Applicants must pass at least five (5) O’level credits in subjects, including English Language and Mathematics and any other three (3) required subjects
- Applicants must be 16 years and above
- Candidates must be of good behavior
How to Apply for UI Post UTME 2022
- Visit the University of Ibadan Online portal
- Candidates must use their Jamb Registration Number and surname as their login and password to access the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng).
- Proceed to make payment via Remita, Quickteller, or any licensable commercial banks
- Print the payment receipt, which should include your full names and the JAMB Registration Number
- Submit and fill in the required credentials correctly; else, it will be rejected
- Please print out a copy of the transaction’s confirmation and keep it for future reference
- Following successful payment, Print a copy of your biodata by logging into the portal after two (2) weeks
Note: Please only use capital letters while filling out your biodatas
How Much is the University of Ibadan Post UTME Form
The University of Ibadan (UI) post UTME form only goes for Two thousand nairas (N2,000.00).
However, you are to generate your Invoice via the University of Ibadan’s official admission website ONLY.
UI Guidelines For Uploading Photos During Post UTME Registration
- Upload your Photographs and signatures
- The photo and signature must be in JPEG format and no larger than 50 kilobytes in size
- The photos must be clear and free of headgear, including glasses
Does UI Write Post UTME
The University of Ibadan conducts post UTME/Screening examinations for students who want to study at the University.
The management advises Prospective students to register for the screening exam as early as possible and check hard.
Is UI Post UTME Hard
The University of Ibadan Post UTME is just like every other school’s post UTME/Screening exam, and it is straightforward if you read hard and study smart.
Learn everything about Post UTME Exam HERE.
Nature of UI Post UTME Exam
The Post UTME exam at the University of Ibadan (UI) contains a total of 100 questions, including 25 questions for each subjects.
The University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME exam lasts for an hour and a half minutes (1 hour, 30 minutes).
How To Avoid Mistakes During UI Post UTME Registration
- Consider going to an internet cafe that has a solid reputation
- Make sure you have a reliable and fast internet connection before beginning the account registration procedure
- Verify that the JAMB registration number you provide is correct before submitting your application
- Make sure the photo you wish to use as your PASSPORT on the University of Ibadan Portal is crystal clear
- Use an active mobile phone number in your application before sending it in
- You should double-check your form after you’ve completed filling it out to ensure it is error-free
The University of Ibadan has made it easier for the student to ask any questions related to the admission process for 2022 please:
The University of Ibadan is a government-owned University founded in 1948 in Ibadan, Oyo State in Nigeria.
As it’s fondly called, UI is the best and oldest University in Nigeria; you are not a Nigerian if you don’t know the first and best University; it is a fountain of excellence.