Public Relation Specialist at PalmPay Limited– PalmPay is a new financial technology company with an emphasis on Africa. Several banking options are available through PalmPay, a mobile payment platform.
Please see below for the position we are seeking to fill.
Job Title: PR Specialist
Location: Ikeja GRA, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Work together to develop compelling communication plans that support the company’s value propositions and long-term objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of public relations and communications, such as press conferences, tours for reporters and other media, efforts to increase media coverage, and sponsorship.
- Keep up with the ever-changing media world and the payment business.
- Develop productive partnerships with regional media, thought leaders in your sector, and other influential parties to increase product exposure and positive press.
- Lead the public relations efforts for new product and marketing initiatives to guarantee that our intended audience hears our message.
- Edit and proofread all written documents, including press releases.
- Assist the team in times of crisis and work to preserve and improve the company’s image in the marketplace.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in public relations, communications, marketing, business, or journalism is preferred.
- 2-5 years of public relations or related work experience, ideally gained at a PR firm or in-house communications unit.
- Competent verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Set up to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Independent worker who is eager to assume responsibility for projects.
- Competent in all Microsoft Office applications
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online