Are you interested in the Lagos State scholarship board? Are you looking for a scholarship to study in Lagos state? Do you want to get the latest information about the LASSSB scholarship? If your answer is yes, then this is the place for you.
The Lagos state scholarship board is an organization that offers scholarships to deserving students in Lagos State.
The scholarship is offered through various institutions of higher learning and other tertiary institutions. Lagos State scholarship board is a government organization established by the Lagos state government to help students who have financial difficulties study in higher institutions of learning.
This organization is a government initiative, and the Lagos state government established it to help students who have financial difficulties in studying.
Lagos State Scholarship Overview
The Lagos State Scholarship Board is an organization that aims to provide financial support for needy students in the state. The board also conducts outreach programs and research on various topics such as educational opportunities, scholarships, and student loans. The Lagos State Scholarship Board aims to provide financial support for needy students in Lagos.
The board also conducts outreach programs and research on various topics such as educational opportunities, scholarships, and student loans. The Lagos State Scholarship Board is a government body of Lagos state. The board was established in 2010 by an act of the National Assembly, and it is responsible for awarding scholarships to students both in and outside Nigeria.
Eligibility for the Lagos State Scholarship Board
The Lagos State Scholarship Board offers scholarships to deserving students from Lagos. The board selects candidates in need and who have a high level of academic achievement. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can apply for the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
The board selects candidates in need and who have a high level of academic achievement. It would help if you met the following criteria to qualify for a scholarship.
- You must be an indigene of Lagos State and have resided in the state for at least five years before applying.
- You must also be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Applicant should have a high school diploma or equivalent, such as the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level Exam. If you do not meet these requirements, you may still apply.
What are the requirements for the Lagos State Scholarship Board?
The Lagos State Scholarship Board was established to provide financial assistance in scholarships to indigent students. Public funds fund it, and private donations and proceeds from the raffle draw. The following are the requirements that applicants must meet:
1. Be a Lagos State indigene with at least 5 O’ level credits, including English Language and Mathematics or its equivalent from recognized institutions
2. Be a first-degree candidate at the University of Lagos, Akoka, or any other recognized tertiary institution
3. Must be recommended by their Local Government Area (LGA) Education Director
4. Must have achieved a minimum of 5 credits, including English Language and Mathematics or its equivalent, at the WASC/GCE O’ level examination
5. Be recommended by their Principal
6. Must not be more than 25 years of age as of January 1, 2014
7. Applicants must not have been convicted by any court of law in Nigeria or elsewhere for an offense involving moral turpitude
8. Must not have been dismissed from any public or private employer in Nigeria for misconduct or disobedience to lawful authority
9. Must be of good character and must not be an alcoholic or drug addict
10. Applicant must not have been convicted for any criminal offense by a court of law in Nigeria or elsewhere
11. Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
How to apply for the Lagos State Scholarship Board?
To apply for the Lagos State Scholarship Board, first, be sure to check whether you are eligible or not. You can find out by going to the website of LASSB and checking their eligibility requirements.
If you are eligible, the next step is to create an account on LASSB’s website. You can do this by going to https://www.lassb.org.ng/ and clicking on “Sign Up.” Then fill in the form, click submit, and you will receive a confirmation email.
After that, go to https://www.lassb.org.ng/ and click on “Apply Now” to start your application.
You will then be redirected to a page where you can create an account by clicking on “Create New Account.” Follow the instructions and create your account.
After creating your account, you will be redirected to the page where you can start applying for the scholarship. If it is not an automatic redirect, click on “Apply Now” and follow the instructions.
After completing your application, you will receive an email confirming that LASSB has received your application. You can check the status of your application by clicking on “Track Application” or by visiting their website.
What is the deadline for the Lagos State Scholarship Board?
Unfortunately, the deadline for the Lagos State Scholarship Board is March 31. If there were any supplementary forms, we would let you know. Do well to bookmark our site for further information.
How much is the Lagos State Scholarship Board worth?
The Lagos State Scholarship Board is worth about N1.2 billion as of 2017.
Benefits of the Lagos State Scholarship Board
The Lagos State Scholarship Board offers a scholarship for undergraduate and master’s programs. The board awards scholarships to Nigerian students, both male and female, studying in Nigeria.
- Follow us on Twitter @myeduscholars
- Like us on Facebook