Is the CRUTECH Post UTME Form out or the Cross River University of Technology post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic? This post will inform you about everything you need to know about the CRUTECH Post UTME form and admission process in 2022.
CRUTECH Post UTME Form
The Cross River University of Technology management is now selling its post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session; prospective candidates are advised to purchase the CRUTECH Post UTME form as soon as possible.
CRUTECH Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out for the 2022/2023 academic session; scroll down for screening details.
CRUTECH Post UTME Cut Off Mark
The Cross River University of Technology administration has announced 130 as its Post UTME Cut off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
You must score 130 and above to be eligible for Cross River University of Technology’s admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Requirement For CRUTECH Post UTME
Students who made the Cross River University of Technology their first choice while filling their JAMB must have the following criteria to be eligible:
- Have a score of 180 or higher in the recently finished JAMB exam
- Applicants must pass at least five (5) O’level credits in subjects, including English Language and Mathematics and any other three (3) required subjects
- Applicants must be 16 years and above
- Candidates must be of good behavior
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME 2022
- Visit the Cross River University of Technology Online portal
- Generate your RRR to make payment via the University’s official portal
- Proceed to make payment via Remita or any licensable commercial banks
- Return to the portal and click on the “PostUTME link“
- Submit and Fill in your required credentials correctly
- Please print out your Online registration slip and keep it for future use
To participate in the screening process, candidates must scan the following documents during the registration procedure:
- 2022 UTME Result Slip
- O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB where applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
How Much is Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form
The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) post UTME form only goes for Two thousand nairas (N2,000.00).
However, you are to generate your Invoice via Cross River University of Technology’s official admission website ONLY.
Does CRUTECH Write Post UTME
The Cross River University of Technology conducts post UTME/Screening examinations for students who want to study at the University.
The management advises Prospective students to register for the screening exam as early as possible and check hard.
Is CRUTECH Post UTME Hard
The Cross River University of Technology Post UTME is just like every other school’s post UTME/Screening exam, and it is straightforward if you read hard and study smart.
Learn everything about Post UTME Exam HERE.
How To Avoid Mistakes During CRUTECH Post UTME Registration
- Consider going to an internet cafe that has a solid reputation
- Make sure you have a reliable and fast internet connection before beginning the account registration procedure
- Verify that the JAMB registration number you provide is correct before submitting your application
- Make sure the photo you wish to use as your PASSPORT on the Cross River University of Technology Portal is crystal clear
- Use an active mobile phone number in your application before sending it in
- You should double-check your form after you’ve completed filling it out to ensure it is error-free
If you have any questions/enquires about the Cross River University of Technology admission process; please:
- Call: +2348052129091
- Email: [email protected]
The Cross River University of Technology is a government-owned University founded in
CRUTECH is one of Nigeria’s best Unversity of Technology and offers numerous Undergraduate programs.