Chrisland University school fees for the 2022/2023 academic session out? This post will inform you about everything you need to know about Chrisland University school fees, guidelines, and requirements for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This post informs the general public that the Chrisland University management has released its post UTME for the 2022/2023 academic session, scroll down to see school fees details.
Chrisland University Overview
Chrisland University is a privately-owned University founded in 2015 in Abeokuta, Ogun State in Nigeria.
The University is one of the affordable private Universities in Nigeria as it offers numerous undergraduate programs.
Below is a detailed breakdown and profound analysis of the Chrisland University for all students for the 2022/2023 academic session;
Chrisland University School Fees For New Students 2022/2023 Academic Session
|7||Acceptance Fee (Non-Refundable||50,000.00|
Chrisland University School Fees For Returning Students 2022/2023 (200 - 500 Level)
How to pay Chrisland University School Fees
- Visit the Chrisland University online portal
- Enter your Email and password to access the student login panel
- Click on “PAYMENT” to proceed
- Enter your Level and Semester, and click on the “PAY” button
- Print your Invoice
- Proceed to pay via Remita or any licensable commercial banks
How much are Chrisland University acceptance fees
The Chrisland University acceptance fees for the 2022/2023 academic session are fifty thousand nairas (50,000) and transaction charges.
Note: Meal tickets will be available when school resumes for pay-as-you-eat.
Feeding Fee Payment: After paying 60% of the tuition in the first semester, there is a 40% balance to pay for the second semester. Prepayment at the start of the second semester.
How to Avoid Mistakes While Paying Chrisland University School Fees
- Provide your correct UTME registration number/Matric number when generating your invoice
- Fill in your bank teller with legible letters (if paying via bank)
- Fill in your online payment form correctly (if paying via Remita)
- Speak loudly to the bank cashier (if paying via bank)
- Ensure you have good network connectivity (if paying via Remita)
- Use a working and reachable phone number
- Review all errors and correct them
Chrisland University School Fees Guidelines
Paying Chrisland University‘s school fees in advance is strongly encouraged for all new and existing students.
Generate your school fees invoice through the school portal within the period indicated by the school administration.
The Chrisland University management may impose additional fees, or students may be denied from registering for semester exams if the school fees are not paid on time.
Insufficient Funds, Can you help me?
Recently, MyEduScholars Team has discovered that most Nigerian students face lots of financial struggles in their academic studies; we have put up a list of free scholarships that students can apply for.
Click HERE to check them out.
I am sure you won’t be here if MyEduScholars Team had given up; this means as a student who wants to be successful in life, you must be consistent, determined, and aim for the best.
Remember that “the beginning is always the hardest in most aspects.”
Do well to drop your comments or question on this post in the comments section below, and feel free to contact us.
- Follow us on Twitter @myeduscholars
- Like us on Facebook